Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fresh New and well ME! LOL =D


So ya this is my blogg and it is all about me! but im not cocky like that so i just wanted to know your expression would have been. well ppl my father was in the hospital for past weekend and got out yesterday. He had a few strokes and a .............................................
...............................dun...dun....dun.............................HEARTATTACK! 
i know i know alote to worry about but he is great actully fealing better. 
i have had alote of school work to do and my mother said that once i was finished with my school i can get a phone! a cell phone! of my own! plus (im paying by month) unlimited TEXT & EMAIL.
i know life is exiting and sad becaus i have had to worry about my father and getting my school for the year! alote to think off...........so........um........listen but im gonna go get my school done and help get my father off his feet. so i love ya! comment me! also check out my Photography Blog AlluringImages.blogspot.com and there you will have a link to a place where you can buy my Photos!

Being the best i can be, by just being Me
Alura Law


No comments:

Post a Comment